1. What is the Grundfos Ecademy? An internet based learning tool designed to improve knowledge on pumps, applications and their theory.
2. What is its purpose? This is a digital training and information platform that is available 24/7 to help keep pump professionals up-to-date on a range of industry related topics.
3. Who is the target audience? Currently installers, heating engineers and merchant counter staff.
4. What topics are currently available? At the moment there are seven topics.
5. Will there be more topics available? New topics are introduced regularly.
6. How are the various topics presented? The content is kept interesting by presenting it in a number of ways including via training videos, downloadable presentations and in-depth articles.
7. Besides learning more about pumps and pump theory are there other benefits to joining the Ecademy? As a professional, you want to deliver the ideal system for your customers. This means you need to be able to troubleshoot and advise customers about the best replacement.
8. Is there any reward? When you have completed each topic there are a few questions for you to answer. On the completion of 4 topics you can select an item from the list of available rewards as a small thank you.
9. How do I access the Ecademy? The Ecademy can be accessed from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
10. Where can I sign up? You can register for the Grundfos Ecademy by visiting www.grundfos.co.uk/ecademy.