I am seeking a seasoned JD Edwards Functional Consultant who will be responsible for the support and delivery of a JDE upgrade within the manufacturing module. If you have experience with forecasting, Manufacturing Accounting or Equipment/Plant Maintenance I would like to speak to you regarding this opportunity.
Based in Luxembourg City you will be working from the office full time with the possibility of remote working as the project develops.
Extensive experience working as a JD Edwards Functional Consultant, preferably from a support perspective in one or more JD Edwards disciplines.
Ideally you will have experience with JDE 9.1 or 9.2
* Relevant experience in the following JD Edwards modules/functional areas; Manufacturing, Sales Order Processing, Advanced Pricing, Agreement, Advanced Preferences, Procurement, Requisition Self Service, Inventory Management, Bulk Stock, Transportation, Warehousing, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Job Costing, Expense Management, and Multi-currency.
* A strong understanding of new JD Edwards functionality and knowledge of new features within the JD Edwards suite.
* A good understanding of the support delivery process with reference to incident, problem, change, and release management.
* Ability to deliver to Service Level Agreements and contractual commitments.
* Proactive and responsive approach to tasks at hand.
* Excellent time management, record keeping and accuracy