Packaging executives and industry professionals are invited to join Generis Group's American Packaging Summit on June 6-7, 2018 in Chicago, IL for networking with peers, insight on the latest trends and inspiration from leading global brands.
This event brings together multiple sectors – food and beverage, CPG, cosmetics, consumer care, toys and more – involved in the business of packaging. This year's focus will be on packaging trends in innovation, design, machinery and materials. Titles in attendance include VPs and Directors of Packaging Innovation, Design, Technology, R&D, Strategy, Sustainability, Procurement, Engineering and more.
Key speakers include:
• Yolanda Malone, VP, Global R&D Snacks and Foods Packaging, PepsiCo
• Bruce Karas, VP, Environment, Sustainability, Safety and Technical Information, The Coca-Cola Company
• Craig Slavtcheff, Global VP, R&D, Global Biscuits and Snacks Division Campbell Soup Company
• Michael Okoroafor, Ph.D., VP, Global Sustainability and Packaging Innovation, McCormick & Company
• Craig Dubitsky, Founder and CEO, Hello Products; Co-Founder, EOS lip balm
• Leland Maschmeyer, Chief Creative Officer, Chobani
• Mark Polson, VP, Creativity and Business Innovation, Estee Lauder
• Jane Chase, Executive Director, Institute of Packaging Professionals
And presentations from Bayer, Church & Dwight, Colgate-Palmolive, Crown Holdings, Dell, Diageo, Dole Packaged Foods, GlaxoSmithKline, Grolsch-Asahi Breweries, Ltd., Hasbro, The Hershey Company, The J.M. Smucker Company, Mars Incorporated, Mattel, Michigan State University, Microsoft, Molson Coors, Nestlé, Reckitt Benckiser and many more.