This is an intensive, two-day short course designed to introduce the technology of storing and handling bulk materials. It also covers the problems that can result from incorrect equipment selection, and looks at appropriate design methodologies for safe and reliable plant.
You will learn:
- Techniques for reducing product degradation during handling
- How to troubleshoot problematic systems
- Ways to reduce maintenance, repair and unplanned stoppages to material handling hardware
- Design fundamentals for specifying equipment
- Characterisation of materials
- Instrumentation and Control of solids handling systems
- ATEX Directives
- Relevant case studies from industry
A third (optional) day is offered for delegates to use and watch demos of the lab test equipment.
For full course details and on-line booking please visit www.bulksolids.com