Developed especially for the exacting demands of the brewery, dairy, soft drinks, food and pharmaceutical industries, the Grundfos Hilge F&B-HYGIA range not only offers a real hygienic pump alternative, but has proven itself in various global applications.
With a cost similar to a refurbished obsolete hygienic pump such as an APV Puma (or similar) and often only requiring minimal pipework modifications a new F&B-HYGIA pump overcomes the challenges faced with managing the constant “at risk” status of keeping obsolete equipment running including:
- frequent maintenance requirements
- increased service and repair costs
- complexities of locating suitable replacement parts and expertise
- identifying vendors of used equipment and proving provenance
- mitigating unplanned downtime
- installing plant with unknown warranty.
A new Grundfos Hilge F&B-HYGIA is manufactured from cold drawn 316L stainless steel and with an polished surface finish the range is fully hygienic, EHEDG compliant and designed for cleaning in place (CIP) and will deliver:
– significant financial and environmental energy efficiency benefits
– true field-proven reliability
– accessible, responsive service
– genuine spare parts.
The F&B-HYGIA range can deliver both peace of mind and cost efficiencies – so to get the best from your hygienic systems – demand Grundfos .
For further information contact: