Moore Industries is proud to announce that our ISO 9001:2008 quality management system has been audited and recertified to the latest ISO 9001:2015 version. Our certification is verified evidence that every aspect of our company, from product conception to after sale support, is part of a carefully planned and implemented quality system.
For 50 years, Moore Industries has designed innovations the process industry needs. Since our start in 1968, our continued success is a direct result of listening to your needs, and then providing practical interface solutions.
A sample of our industry-first achievements include:
- Three-way input/output/power isolation as a standard feature to protect against ground loop noise
- Loop-powered hockey-puck designs for safe and simple installation in the field
- Digital cable concentrating/multiplexing technology reduces cost of sending multiple signals long distances
- Total Sensor Diagnostics – patented temperature sensor troubleshooting advantage to save time and money
- Standard high-density DIN-style rail-mount housings
Unique RFI/EMI protection
- Flexible WORM temperature sensors that quickly install in a thermowell assembly without having to remove the transmitter enclosure or assembly components to save time and money
Visit our website at www.miinet.com
Moore Industries-Europe, Inc
Interface field processes with computer-based systems, readout equipment and other instrumentation