|News & Events ...4-5||Test & Measurement ...27|
|Applications ...6-7||Drives & Motors ...31|
|PUMP AWARDS 2017 ...12||Heat Transfer & Energy ...31|
|Fluids & Liquids Handling ...15-20||Mixing & Mixers ...33|
|AQE 2017 ...21-23||Spectroscopy ... 33|
|Process Measurement & Instrumentation...26-27||Weighing...34|
|Calibration...27||Network & Communications ...37|
1. Maintenance - Tackling it through Effective Asset Management
2. Flow Measurement - Non-contacting ultrasonic flow measurement technology
3. Variable Speed Drives - Ensuring that they run efficiency
4. Process Control - Improving Process Analytics efficiencies with SCADA
5. Calibration ISO17025 - Explaining more about the standard and what it means to end users
6. Detection of credit card fraud - Can solutions detect credit card fraud in the process industries?
7. Powder characterisation for process designers & engineers - Understanding powder properties and process equipment
8. Preview to The Air Quality and Emissions Show (May 24th & 25th - 2017) The 9th in the series of Air Quality & Emissions Events will focus on industrial emissions and stack monitoring of (Part A) processes regulated by the Environment Agency, ambient air quality monitoring, the emissions to air of Part A2 and Part B processes controlled by local authorities, MCERTS standards, aspects of air quality protection and treatment.
1. A hidden danger in cooling systems - Mistakenly overlooking one element of their cooling systems which could pose a serious contamination.
2. Concerns in the pipeline - What are the latest solutions available to minimise seepage