Air Jet Sieve E200LS
- Product Code:
Alpine Air Jet Sieve technology has been recognised as the standard in particle size analysis and is used for determining the particle size distribution of dry, powdery materials in the range of 25 µm to 2000 µm.
- Comparison analysis
- Trend analysis
- Integrated computer controlled sieving process
Simple operation eliminates error sources for greater reliability whilst technology advances including integrated mini computer maintain the Air Jet Sieve’s market leading position.
Samples of between 0.3 and 100 grams can be analysed easily and quickly. The batch weight is dependent on the sieve mesh width and material density.
The extraordinarily good dispersion of the material being analysed by the nozzle jet permits analyses down to 10 µm with the micro-precision sieves.
The latest Alpine Air Jet Sieve e200 LS offers:
- Innovative and high-resolution 6.4-inch TFT touch screen
- Intuitive operation thanks to the easily understandable menu structure
- Individual language selection
- Fully automatic identification of the test sieve mesh widths
- Easily comprehensible information regarding system data and settings
- Direct connection of a laboratory balance via USB, Ethernet
- The software can be upgraded to a higher version at any time