Drum Handling Equipment
- Product Code:
Hosokawa Micron Ltd manufacture a range of automatic and manual drum and keg tipping equipment designed to offer safe product transfer. Product tipping units can be integrated with downflow booths, laminar flow booths or be free-standing. Additionally they can incorporate glove box facilities and HEPA safe-change filters.
Suitable for fibreboard kegs or plastic or steel drums up to 200 ltr and 250kg our drum handling equipment is designed to minimise the amount of manual handling of drums and kegs and conform to current COSHH and manual handling regulations. All units are individually designed to meet customer requirements.
- Discharge into hopper, isolator or directly into process vessel
- Designed to keep dust creation to a minimum
- Rotation by intrinsically safe air motor or manually
- Special container clamps suitable to handle a range of weights / sizes
- Integration of product control valves