SPGC, SPGL, SPGLD & SPGX Series Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Product Code:
- Compact size compared to conventional Shell & Tube coolers.
- Vacuum brazed units ensure system integrity.
- High efficiency means reduced coolant requirement.
- Small size allows for reduce pipe and space requirements.
- Optimised performance delivers exact system requirements.
- Reduced size and weight improves shipping costs.
- Plates pressed in either AISI 316L with SMO 254 available on request.
- Copper or Nickel braze suits all environments and applications.
- Various pipe connections and accessories available.
- Accept temperatures up to 200°C and pressure of up to 31 bar.
- ASME code certified and UL listed designs available on request.
Available in either gasketed or brazed plate design. These units can be supplied to operate with pressures up to 30 bar. Manufactured from a variety of plate or gasket materials, units can be used with the most aggressive fluids and cooling media.
Provided to meet designated application requirements, limitations to flow and dissipation do not exist. Plate heat exchangers are built on a module-based concept and are designed to provide maximum efficiency in transferring heat from one liquid to another, or from steam to liquid. Frames, plates and connections can be combined to form a number of different exchanger types. By using different types of plates, with different characteristics, the heat exchangers can be adapted to a wide variety of applications.