Axial Hydraulic Piston Motors
- Product Code:
- High overall efficiencies up to 94%.
- High start torques (full torque and pressure across the total speed range).
- Drive shafts accept axial and radial loads directly.
- High performance motors operate down to 1 rpm without cogging and up to a maximum of 2,000 rpm.
- AEZ units designed for very arduous applications with the potential of high shocks (up to 6.3 'G' force) such a centrifuges, marine applications.
- Can be fully ATEX certified for hazardous applications (Zone 1, Zone 21 (dust) and underground use to 'M2' level (mining). Therefore applications are not only offshore but also chemical plants, machine manufacturers etc.
- Low maintenance costs due to the robust design.
- Wide speed range (3 – 5250 rpm ).
- High starting torque
(full torque is available across the whole speed range from zero high to max. speed).
- Strong drive shaft capable of withstanding radial and axial loads.
Further advantages of hydraulic drive concepts
- Motor internal leakage provides constant cooling of the rotating group.
- Stepless adjustable speed and torque.
- IEC electric motor interfaces available.