Permanent Magnetic Couplings
- Product Code:
The ability to hermetically separate two areas whilst continuing to transmit mechanical power from one to the other makes these couplings ideal for applications where prevention of cross-contamination is essential.
For instance: hydraulic sectors, dosing systems, compressors, sterilisers, industrial ovens, biotechnology, subsea equipment, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food industry, generators, mixers.
We supply magnetic couplings based on the real power transmission needs of our customers. There is no need to alter your system as the magnetic coupling will be designed to suit your machinery.
These magnetic couplings can be used to connect gear pumps, screw pumps, centrifugal pumps, etc. with all types of electric motor or gear box including U.S.A. standards such as NEMA types.
Magnetic coupling main components
- Elimination of fluid leakage from the pump shaft.
- Vibrations are not transmitted to the pump.
- No maintenance required for magnetic couplings.
- Using magnetic couplings allows use of standard pumps without expensive mechanical seals.
- No additional cost for purchasing mechanical seal spare parts and maintenance.