At Contrec we never stand still. We are always looking at innovative ways to make good flowmeters even better. When Contrec’s 414 Batch Controllers and 405 Flow Computers were first released in 1992, they quickly became the industry standard for accurate and reliable flow monitoring and control.
So good were the 400 series that many of those early instruments are still in service over 25 years later.
When we produced the new 424 Batch Controller and 425 Flow Computer we took all the good things our customers loved about the 400 series and added in some great new features, making the 424 and 425 the best choice yet for your precise flow and batch applications.
Maintaining all the best features of the existing 400 series including:
• Large LCD display
• Simple 4 button operation
• Easy to program and operate
• End of batch and pump control output
• Remote start/stop/reset control
• Auto overrun and flow alarm features
• Rugged reliability
• Panel, Field or Explosion-Proof mounting
Now the 424 and 425 models also come with the following features AS STANDARD:
• Adjustable ‘white’ backlight
• Tactile keypad for improved operator interaction
• RS232 & RS485 Communications
• Custom Ticket Printer Header
• Hi & Lo Flow Alarms (425 only)
• Fast response relays for high speed batching
• Software configurable input type
• Universal Mains Power Supply (AC or DC)
• Green, Red and Orange LED status lamps
Compatible with virtually any type of pulse or frequency generating flow meters including Turbine, Positive Displacement, Coriolis, Magnetic and Ultrasonic, the 400 series is fully configurable to display and control in any volumetric or mass engineering units.
Having a large LCD backlit displays ensures operators can clearly see what’s happening even in dimly lit installations, whilst the large tactile pushbuttons permit operation using gloved hands, for example in food factories or during tanker loading applications.
The instruments come fitted with both RS232 and RS485 communication outputs. These allow the instruments to be monitored and/or controlled remotely from the control room. Additionally they also allow a ticket printer to be connected directly to the device. Many different types of ticket printer are suitable for connection to the 424 and 425. In addition to printing the process data, you can print your custom headers* at the top of each ticket to signify company name, product name, emergency telephone number etc. (*must be factory configured).
With thousands of instruments installed worldwide, Contrec provide accurate and reliable batch and flow solutions you can count on.
World leaders in flow instrumentation