The JC3000 is a well proven single toggle, high reduction jaw crusher that readily accepts soft to very hard ore, drill core, rock and similar particulate up to 85% of its jaw opening.
This heavy duty, low maintenance, machine is suitable for use with large batches or for continuous operations. Typical applications include general primary crushing of lump ore in analytical and metallurgical laboratories, sampling stations and pilot plants.
– Rugged, fabricated steel construction
– Roller bearings used throughout
– Electric pre-wiring with IP55 enclosed stop/start and motor protection station
– Feed hopper, sample drawer and dust extraction points
– Jaw Inlet 300mm x 200mm
– Maximum Feed Size 170mm i.e. 85% of jaw inlet
– Usual Product Sizing Nominally 25mm (but ranges from 10mm to 40mm)
– Maximum Product Size Nominally 50mm
– Throughput 3,000kg to 8,000kg per hour
– Electrical Requirements (3 phase) 7.5kW
– Toggle Speed 350rpm