Presona UK will be launching a new range of modular conveyors designed for rugged recycling and waste management plants at RWM this year
Chain belt conveyors are an integral part of recycling and waste management plants. But few have been designed specifically for these demanding applications.
Presona UK has a history of designing and supplying bespoke conveyor systems to support its LP Series balers and has used this expertise to design a completely new conveyor system which can be fitted to any make of baler and responds directly to the demands of recycling and waste management plants.
The result is a new range of conveyors which is stronger, better suited to rugged environments, and easier to maintain and upgrade than any others currently available.
- Versatile – can be used with any make of baler.
- Bespoke – tailored to individual requirements, materials and footprints.
- Innovative – designed to solve recycling/waste problems by including high side walls and a suspension system to accommodate exceptional tonnages.
- Heavy duty – galvanised inside and out; improved powder coated finish; slat and chain construction will flex; resistant to chemicals.
- Modular – quick to assemble, adjust and maintain.
- Service-friendly – parts are modular, bolted and easily accessible with replacements available ex stock. Engineering support available 24/7.
Presona UK conveyors are designed and built by our UK engineering team in Bridgwater, Somerset. The first three conveyors have already been built and installed at sites across the UK and are now operational.