With an expanding global economy and the high number of people being drawn to media or IT based industries, it is critical that UK engineering businesses develop their employees’ skills in order to help maintain a strong manufacturing base
Furthermore, it is now well accepted that pump specific training is lacking from many engineering-based courses.
Being the UK’s major authority on this important product area, BPMA are able to offer a selection of traditional lecture-based courses, starting with basic pumping fundamentals and progressing to the more advanced disciplines of pump hydraulics and pump systems.
Courses are suitable for all those sectors engaged with the purchase, installation and operation of pumps and pumping systems, but are specifically aimed at engineering contractors and system integrators, as well as procurement, service and maintenance personnel within end users organisations.
Our highly regarded courses, presented by industry experts, offer:
• Full ‘one-day’ modules
• Excellent training facilities (with onsite catering) at our own premises
• Courses held approximately every three months
• Full support and training guidance
• Cost effective pricing, with discounts available for BPMA members
• Comprehensive course manual
• Certificated by BPMA (subject to course assessment)
For more information on course content or to request a brochure, please contact Jeanne Page on email@example.com or by phone on 0121 601 6691.