Russell Finex presents range of sieving and filtration equipment at world forum for the process industries
ACHEMA 2018 is the world forum for the process industries, with a focus on processing, packaging and logistics technologies for pharmaceutical and chemical applications. Established in 1920 and taking place every 3 years, ACHEMA returns to Frankfurt am Main, Germany from 11th – 15th June 2018.
The show provides a potent platform for innovation, welcoming over 166,000 worldwide visitors. ACHEMA facilitates the collaboration between thousands of key influencers within their related industry through a congress programme consisting of events, panel discussions and lectures from industry innovators and experts, as well as an awe-inspiring wealth of new technologies displayed across a massive 15 halls.
Russell Finex is excited to once again be a part of ACHEMA 2018, showcasing its award-winning innovations in sieving and filtration solutions. During the exhibition Russell Finex’s experienced sales engineers will be available to discuss chemical and pharmaceutical separation technologies and offer the most practical solution to specific material requirements.
Russell Finex has over 80 years of experience across a range of processing industries including food, pharmaceuticals, metal powders, chemicals, ceramics, paints and coatings. As a global leader in the manufacture of industrial sieves and filtration systems, the company has supplied high quality machinery, supplying automated separation and filtration to renowned global companies such as New Balance, GSK, Nestlé, Mondelēz and Unilever. Visit Russell Finex for live demonstrations including:
– The Russell Compact Sieve® – This vibratory sieve is ideal for removing oversized contamination from powders and liquid slurries. This screening machine achieves a higher throughput when compared to conventional vibrating screens whilst improving product purity.
– The Russell Compact Airlock Sieve™– This contained vibratory sifter has a bespoke twist, lock and inflate (TLI) system which maximizes screening performance. Fitted with the Russell Compact 3in1 sieve™ specification for the show, it’s cGMP design ensures sanitation whilst enhancing performance and safeguarding operators from harmful dust.
– Blow Thru Sieve™- This pneumatic sieving machine can be used to screen materials at any point within the production process. The Blow Thru Sieve™ efficiently sieves and conveys the product in one single operation, reducing downtime and minimizing operator involvement.
– Finex Separator™– This vibratory separator can be used to grade wet or dry materials up to five fractions in one operation. The machine will be fitted with the Vibrasonic® Deblinding System which reduces mesh blinding, Russell Vibrastop™ which reduces excessive noise and movement, Russell Gated Outlet™ which achieves maximum screen efficiency, and Russell Screen Changer™ which allows safe and comfortable access to the screens requiring inspection or replacement.
– The Russell Liquid Solid Separator™ – This advanced centrifugal separator has the ability to separate soft and fibrous oversized materials from any process, reducing the loss of good product, as well as reducing the disposal costs of effluent streams.
– The Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® – The self-cleaning filter range have the ability to remove any oversize materials from liquid products. Fitted with a unique SpiroKlene™ wiper system, these filters increase production rates and product quality, whilst eliminating downtime or costs for filter replacement. The Russell Hygiene Filter™ which has been designed specifically for sanitary applications will also be on show.
Visit Russell Finex at ACHEMA Hall 6 Stand C75 to discover how a variety of industrial separation equipment can improve your product and enhance your production process, or try the online Interactive Application Finder tool right now.
Russell Finex Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8818 2000