← Back to Water & Wastewater Treatment category

Vacuum Distillation Offers Huge Cost-saving Potential

“VACUDEST allowed us to reduce the amount of wastewater we produce so much so that the investment paid for itself in just one year. On top of that, we are able to save more than €100,000 each year thereafter,” says Bernd Löffler, General Manager at thermofin.

This success is something that other metalworking companies can also emulate. H2O GmbH will be on hand at Industrie Paris, the international trade show for production technologies being held from 4 to 8 April 2016, to provide answers on how this can be done.

Vacuum distillation systems help deliver these savings by eliminating wastewater and disposal costs. Depending on the level of contamination, 100% wastewater is evaporated to produce 98 per cent pure water, leaving only 2% residue. The quality of the clean water is so high that it can be reused in the process. By recycling the wastewater in this way, it is possible to reduce disposal costs by up to 98%!

What sets VACUDEST vacuum distillation systems apart is the patented technologies from the application centre for wastewater-free technology that guarantee consistent distillate quality. The distillate is virtually free from oils, making it optimally suited for reuse – even in demanding processes.

Any company generating more than 180 cubic metres of wastewater each year can save money. Oily cooling lubricant emulsions, die-casting release emulsions and rinse water used in cleaning parts and in surface treatment processes can be treated, to name just a few examples.

If you would like to discover more about the VACUDEST technologies, visit the H2O GmbH team at Booth 5 in Hall G34.

H2O GmbH
Wiesenstrasse 32, 79585 Steinen, Germany
Phone +49 7627 9239-0 | Fax +49 7627 9239-100
Email info@h2o-de.com| Web www.h2o-de.com

H2O GmbH

Request more info on this news / product article 

Related news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.