Understanding the storage and handling requirements of bulk materials when drawing up specifications and designing hoppers and silos is of fundamental importance for the optimal operation of the plant. This course guides delegates through Best Practice to ensure the full potential is reached.
- Minimising project risk through characterisation of bulk materials;
- How to characterise bulk materials using firmly established methods and the latest test equipment;
- How to use shear cell measurements to design for reliable discharge;
- Detail design for storage equipment;
- Best Practice for bulk handling plant design and operation;
- When should discharge aids be applied and appropriate types;
- Methods for correct interfacing.
Course fee: £825 per delegate
Venue: Chatham, Kent
Contact: Caroline Chapman [email protected] , +44 20 8331 8646