Extend your bulk solids handling knowledge by attending one of these new courses, specifically designed for process engineers.
If you are actively involved in commissioning or troubleshooting pneumatic conveying systems, this course is aimed at you.
Commissioning and Troubleshooting ‘Hands-on’ Pneumatic Conveying Systems
Date: 4 – 5 December 2018
Venue: Chatham, Kent UK
Course topics include:
• The practical challenge of starting up systems on site and making sure they work as the designer intended;
• Understand the key signals to look out for that tell you how the system is operating;
• Avoiding pitfalls that can lead to slow start up, blockages etc;
• How to know when the system is operating as intended;
• Ensuring the system is optimised around the users priority requirements eg. minimum energy usage/ particle blockage / system wear;
• It also covers lean and dense phase, rotary valves, blow tanks and various air supply types
Course Fees: £765 per delegate. Multiple delegate discounts apply.