Ultraplex UPZ Fine Impact Mill
- Product Code:
A well proven versatile size-reduction system with exchangeable grinding elements Alpine Ultraplex UPZ Fine Impact Mills offer versatility in use combined with simplicity of operation.
UPZ mills can be equipped with a variety of easily interchangeable milling elements to suit a wide variety of feed materials.
UPZ mills can be equipped as a pin mill without sieve with one rotating and one stationary pin disc. Or as a beater mill with beater disc, swing or plate beater unit for operation with grinding tracks or sieves. The overall result is a host of practice-oriented and perfectly coordinated equipment combinations. In short, the Alpine Ultraplex UPZ Fine Impact Mill can be tailored to match every customer’s individual requirements.
UPZ fine impact mills can be equipped with a host of different milling elements, thus fulfilling a great variety of demands on the end product, for example:
- High fineness with sharp top cut
- Production of end products that are low in fines with good flow properties
- Production of powders with a high bulk density
- Production of powders with a high mass fraction within a defined particle size range
The UPZ is used in many branches of industry for a great variety of different applications. Most applications are to be found in the chemicals industry, foodstuffs and animal feed industry, as well as in the pharmaceuticals industry and the following features summarise its versatility.
- Beater disc, pin discs, swing beaters and plate beaters, sieves and grinding tracks
- End-product fineness in the range 50 µm to approx. 5 mm in accordance with the grinding equipment installed
- Generously dimensioned mill door for easy cleaning and exchange of grinding elements