- Product Code:
The Hosokawa Micron Vertical Disintegrator is used for the size reduction of fine, coarse, wet, moist or dry materials in the small or medium size range.
- Uniform particle size reduction
- Low power consumption, low noise emission
- Easy clean construction
- Simultaneous milling of solids and incorporation of liquid additives
- The clean running 360˚vertical screen is ideal for product with a high fat or moisture content
- High levels of operational availability compared to conventional hammer mills
Automatic and continuous separation of disintegration-resistant materials from the primary product results in ejection of reject material through a secondary discharge. Materials entering the rotor are subjected to repeated impact and attritional forces from the high speed rotating hammers, centrifugal force carrying the mixture through the perforated sizing screens. Intensive mechanical energy is applied to the materials as they pass rapidly through the mill.
- Citrus peel
- Chocolate crumb
- Dye stuffs
- Extracted greaves
- Fish meal and press cake