- Product Code:
From its extraordinarily sensitive HD detector to its portable, flexible design, FLIR built the T1030sc for anyone who needs high thermal sensitivity, fast raw data streaming, and customizable features in a battery-powered, handheld, uncooled LWIR camera. The T1030sc captures images with 786,432 non-contact temperature measurements at 30 frames per second. With the High-Speed Interface (HSI) connection, the camera streams lossless HD radiometric imagery at 120 Hz or up to 240 Hz with windowing.
The T1030sc offers a thermal sensitivity of < 20 mK (NETD), more than twice the industry standard, and wide temperature ranges with calibrations up to 2000°C. Its FLIR OSX™Precision HDIR Optical System features an ultrasonic drive, ambient temperature drift compensation, and parasitic radiation protection.
This camera is designed as a stand-alone data collection and analysis real-time radiometric system with full toolset embedded right in the camera. View, acquire, analyse, and share data with FLIR’s ResearchIR Max software, or with MathWorks® MATLAB.
- 1024 × 768 LWIR HD detector
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) of < 20 mK, more than 2x as sensitive as the industry standard
- On-camera measurement tools and analytics packed in a portable, battery-powered, ergonomic handheld design
- Raw high-speed data streaming at 120 Hz, or up to 240 Hz with windowing (NUC Corrected, Digital Counts)
- Full-frame, lossless radiometric video recording to the camera’s removable SD card
- Wide object temperature ranges – up to 2000°C – while maintaining accuracy of ±2°C
- FLIR OSX™ Precision HDIR interchangeable lenses provides high-fidelity imagery and accurate temperature measurements at any focal length
- Wi-Fi communication simplifies image sharing, remote control and viewing, and quick reporting from the field
- View, acquire, analyse, and share data with provided FLIR ResearchIR Max software, or MathWorks® MATLAB (sold separately)