Spiral Jet Mill 50 AS
- Product Code:
Ideal for the ultrafine size reduction on a laboratory scale of dry materials up to Mohs’ hardness 3 and powder fineness of 5 µm to 40 µm. Suitable for high-grade pharmaceuticals and fine-grade chemicals.
The special grinding chamber geometry results in steep particle size distributions with sharp top-size limitation. This cost effective mill has a range of features including:
- Fineness values of d97 = 5 to 30 µm.
- Suitable for mini batches from 3 to 100 g (50 AS)
- Can be sterilised in an autoclave due to lack of electric components
- Compact, smooth monobloc design, crack- and crevice-free with no dead spaces
- Minimal product loss, i.e. optimal yield
- Surface finish Ra = 0.8 µm or better
- Small and easy to handle – ideal for set-up in a laboratory fume hood
- The standard design requires only compressed air and no electric power
- Different nozzle and grinding chamber geometries possible
- Easily dismantled and cleaned without tools.