- Product Code:
Jupiter® Model Jm4 Magnetostrictive Level Transmitters
Jupiter liquid level transmitter is a loop-powered 24 V DC liquid level transmitter and is available as a direct insertion transmitter or as an external mounted transmitter onto a Magnetic Level Indicator. The unit can be designed for liquid level and/or liquid-liquid interface measurement.
The innovative enclosure is a first in the industry, orienting dual compartments (wiring and electronics) in the same plane and angled to maximise ease of wiring, configuration, set-up and data display.
The high safety level of JUPITER is demonstrated by a Safe Failure Fraction > 90 %.
A low energy pulse, generated by the Jupiter electronics, travels the length of the magnetostrictive wire. A return signal is generated from the precise location where the magnetic field of a float intersects the wire. A timer precisely measures the elapsed time between the generation of the pulse and the return of the acoustic signal.
- Surge Tanks
- Gas Chillers
- Process Vessels
- 4-button user interface and graphical LCD display provide enhanced depth of data, indicating on-screen waveforms and troubleshooting tips.
- 4-20 mA output
- Rotatable housing can be dismantled without depressurising the vessel via “Quick connect/disconnect” probe coupling.
- Ergonomic dual compartment enclosure
- Simple set-up and configuration
- Smart Probe Technology
- Easy attachment to an MLI
- Direct insertion for a wide variety of vessels and applications
- HART® Communications
- Hastelloy® or Monel® materials of construction
- Threaded or flanged process connections
- External Jupiter models can be top or bottom mounted to an MLI