- Product Code:
Vector™ Magnetic Level Indicator
Vector™ is a rugged, reliable and cost-effective Magnetic Level Indicator (MLI). Suitable for a variety of installations, VECTOR has many basic features and is precision-engineered and manufactured to ensure a long service life.
MLIs are widely used to replace high-maintenance sight and gauge class indicators and are increasingly used in new applications. Optional switches and transmitters are available to provide various output signals for level control.
Operating Principle A float travels up and down in a chamber that is mounted to a liquid containing vessel. The float contains a magnetic assembly that interacts with an externally-mounted visual indicator. As the float follows the liquid surface or liquid-liquid interface, the magnetic field causes highly contrasting flags in the visual indicator to rotate. The result is a clearly defined representation of the liquid level in the vessel.
- Feedwater heaters
- Oil/water separators
- Flash drums
- Surge tanks
- Gas chillers
- Storage tanks
- Rugged, industrial-grade construction
- Field adjustable visual indicator for convenient viewing
- Continuous measuring range up to 216 in. (549 cm.)
- Compatible with electronic point switches and continuous level transmitters
Media specific gravity as low as 0.54
- Electronic Point Level Switches
- Continuous Level Transmitters
- High-temperature insulation