These screw pumps are volumetric self-priming pumps suited to handle oils and liquids with a minimum lubricating quality. The design simplicity makes these screw pumps intrinsically reliable and efficient.
The accurate hydraulic balance and the special profile of the screw thread guarantee a continuous flow with minimum pulsations and turbulance, resulting in extremely low noise levels even at high rotational speed.
The screws epicycloidal profiling is developed through a complex computerised calculation which not only perfectly defines their shape, but also controls the production with continuous monitoring of machinery process, consequently assuring a high degree of repeatable quality.
The high-quality level of these screw pumps is guaranteed by a final testing on 100% of the manufactured products.
» Compatible with a wide range of viscosities from 1 to 12,000 cSt and above.
» Efficiently working also at very low temperatures (-20°C).
» High self-priming capacity.
» High rotation rates = minimizing the size and cost of the pump.
» Steady flow rate = maximum efficiency in heat exchange applications.
» Special design for systems with entrained air in the lubricant = minimizing the vibrations and noise caused by air.
» Minimum sensitivity to particle pollution = longest life of the pump and circuit.
» Continuous operating pressures up to 130 bar, peak 200 bar.
» Pulsation-free = maximum efficiency of filtering applications.
» Extremely quiet.
Screw pumps: standard according to API 676, for mineral and lubricating oils also fluids with low lubricating properties (water + oil, HFC, LFO, HFO). Flows up to 5,000 litres per minute and pressure up to 130 bar (200 bar peak).
• SAE counterflanges.
• Motor pump sets: close coupled, AC or DC electric motors.
• Pre-assembled systems: with bell-housing and coupling arrangements.
• Skid mounted pumps: with or without motor but suitable for horizontal or vertical mounting.
• High efficiency Air/Oil Heat Exchangers: up to 14,000 kCal/h (16kW).
• Off-line filtration systems (filtration trolley) and complete stand alone systems, also for machine tools).
• Relief valves: Flow rate from 50 to 1,200 litres per minute and pressure up to 40 bar.
• ATEX approval for use in explosive atmospheres: ATEX Zone 0 & 1
For detailed information and technical specification catalogues see the screw pumps page on jbj
A helpful guide to pump drives
jbj Techniques Ltd
jbj Techniques integrate extensive product knowledge and specification ability with excellent machine shop services and comprehensive product stocks to provide the service needed to keep your machinery systems performing to the optimum.