– Compact, Food Grade, Low Cost, Easy Install
NEW! Non-return valves combine the design of a Tri-clamp gasket and a non-return device,
combining them into a single-piece, easy-to-install, in-pipe non-return component.
Trivalve offers a compact, low-cost alternative to expensive, multi-component non-return valves
that are often used in hygienic piping systems.
These unique, UK-designed valves are new to the market and are currently available for purchase
directly at www.trivalve.com.
- Available in three sizes: (1”, 1.5” & 2”) Fit into pipework designed to common industry standards such as ASME BPE & BS4825-3
- Supplied in two magnetically susceptible, Food Grade elastomers; Silicone (red) and EPDM (black)
- Elastomer material Certificates of Conformance
- Two hardness options; soft (approximately 60A Shore at room temperature) and hard (approximately 80A Shore)
- Easy installation or removal
Trivalves are purely passive in operation and respond to the pressure / flow gradient within the pipe in a similar way to a flap-type non-return valve.
A broad range of potential applications exist with enquiries using the valves as dispensing nozzles, vessel vacuum breakers and even simple pressure relief devices.
Happy to discuss any potential options such as different elastomers, harder or softer grades etc.
Find our more, including data sheet downloads, at www.trivalve.com.