The UK's most trusted Process Engineering Magazine
Process Industry Informer provides relevant and up-to-date information for the Management and Senior Process Engineering teams within the manufacturing process industries and includes process industry news, case studies, product introductions & updates, process engineering systems & solutions and informative generic articles." "
February 2018 issue
- Robotics – Solving the UK productivity gap with robotics
- Condition Maintenance – Calculate the cost of the business if your equipment fails?
- Pumps & Pumping – Stay in control of dosing with PC Pumps
- Health & Safety - Paying attention to metal contamination risks
- Robotics – The evolution of robotics: Meet your new colleague
- Digital Twinning – The digitisation of the manufacturing sector
- Cyber Security – Are manufacturers ready for Ransomware?
- PI Viewpoints - Each issue Phil will be selecting his favourite Viewpoints article, this issue will be:
The Importance of ‘Good Data’ when Tuning PID Loops
- Solids Handling & Processing Supplement - Including 3 features
- BPMA News
Coming up in our April 2018 issue:
- Flow Measurement & Control
- Industrial Boilers
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Drives & Control
- Plant Safety
- Solids Handling & Processing
Coming up in our February issue:
- Industrial Vending - Is There A Growing Place For It?
- Alarm Management - Are There Too Many Alarms On Site?
- Why Manufacturers Should Invest More In Automation Technology
- The Difficulty To Measure pH Directly
- Initiatives In Saving Energy In Industry
- Advantages Of Planning Preventative Maintenance Programmes
- Introducing Machine Vision Systems
- The Future Of Robotics And Automation
- How To Make The Switch To Robots
We’re proud to work with some of the most established associations in the industry and produce the below supplements and newsletters on their behalf:
We’re proud to work with some of the most established assocications in the industry and produce the below supplements and newsletters on their behalf:
The British Pump
BPMA News published
x 4 per year
The Solids Handling &
SHAPA Supplement published
2 x per year
By ICP DAS
By jbj Techniques
By Fortress Technology
Publish your Blog post on PII and get additional exposure for your company or for yourself.Write for us
IChemE's annual process safety conference will provide an essential review of good practice in
This free-to-attend seminar at the Advanced Forming Research Centre addresses the key practical
In a typical manufacturing or process-led environment, expenditure on spare parts and engineering
Packaging executives and industry professionals are invited to join Generis Group's American
Overview: Delegates will look at the setting up and commissioning of pneumatic conveying systems.
Overview: This intensive 2 day course looks at system components, design techniques, operation