Freeman Technology and Micromeritics will be hosting a ‘Material Characterisation Day’ on the 9th October 2019 at the recently opened Micromeritics facility in Unterschleissheim, Germany.
The free one-day event will introduce delegates to the applications and benefits of material characterisation and powder rheology. The day will be split into three sections:
- Introduction – an overview of the importance of powder characterisation, including the impact of particle properties on bulk powder behaviour
- Additive Manufacturing – learn why evaluating process-relevant properties is pivotal to AM processes
- Pharmaceutical – understand how material characterisation can be used to predict behaviour with case studies including continuous manufacture
There will also be an opportunity for delegates to tour the new laboratory facility at Micromeritics and to see demonstrations of:
- FT4 Powder Rheometer® – comprehensive powder flow characterisation
- Gemini VII 2390 – surface area analyser
- Sentinel Pro – dynamic image/particle shape analyser
Click here to access the agenda and register.
The seminar will be conducted in English.